THOU SHALL NOT STEAL!!!
You can post your poetry or send in more than one post on this website. It is expressly expected and assumed by us, and also confirmed by the users/ authors that the content matter and photographs submitted by them on this website is their original creation and not copied or plagiarized from another original source. Users posting content matter which is created by others are expected and advised to provide and give references to the source of the original content, as well as licensing type/sharing terms of the original content while posting. The entire responsibility for non-violation of existing content copyrights held by any other agency, authority, organization or individual, rests on the user/ author submitting the post. This website and the owner/s or manager/s/ or administrator/s or editor/s do not guarantee or assume responsibility for verifying the authorship of each work/ post submitted by the users sending posts on this website. The same is applicable for pictures submitted by users, who are expressly advised to send images which are preferable taken personally by them and not copied, or having copyrights held by any other agency, authority, organization or individual.
Users may note that with the numerous anti-plagiarism tools available, it is possible to check for content which has been copied from another source. Thus they are advised to refrain from such malpractices which signify theft of intellectual property of others. Note that poetrybits.com reserves all rights to delete any post or not publish any post which is suspected to be plagiarized. As mentioned in the beginning on our vision page, the primary objective of this website is therefore to keep the spirit and the talent of writing, alive and kicking in the hearts of aspiring writers to reach up and touch the levels of professionalism.
Users of this website are also advised and expressly informed to completely and absolutely refrain from posting any offensive and/or adult content which can hurt the sentiments and values of others, either in written or visual form, on this website either in their posts or in their comments.
We expressly state and mention here that the ideas, views and opinions expressed in the posts sent by users on this website are those of the writers and do not represent the official position of this website or viewpoints of the owner/s or manager/s/ or administrator/s or editor/s of this website. At the same time before we move on to the paragraph below, rights to individual poems reside with the writers themselves.
SHARING OF CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE:
The Collection of Poems on this website by Vijay Vaghela is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License based on the work at www.poetrybits.com.
Under the terms of this License you are free to:
· Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
· The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
· Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
· NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
· NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
· No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
· You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
· No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license with regards to E-BOOK and HARD COPY PRINT VERSION are as stated below:
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES OF E-BOOK AND HARD COPY PRINT VERSION
The owner/s, manager/s/, administrator/s, editor/s of this website www.poetrybits.com solely reserve the copyright for an E-BOOK and/ or PRINT PUBLICATION version of this COLLECTION of poems, and reserves all rights to commercially publish the content of this website in part or full as a COMPILATION or COLLECTION of poems with due credit to the respective individual authors of the poems that may be selected from the collection on this site for the commercial purpose of E-BOOK and/ or PRINT PUBLICATION under it’s own head or banner, namely, “www.poetrybits.com” and/ or “The Universal Gallery of Poetry”.
It may be noted that as A COMPILATION the matter posted on this website may NOT be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, print, or otherwise, for commercial purposes in the form of an E-BOOK and/ or PRINT PUBLICATION without prior permission of the owner/s or manager/s/ or administrator/s or editor/s of this website.